Corporate Full BoardShare This Offer
Bed and Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with morning & afternoon tea break.
A change in scenery is just what your business needs to facilitate your business conversations. Take a peek at our full board offer at Midgard Country Estate
N$ 1145 per person sharing | N$ 1440 per person single
STANDARD ROOM ONLY
Valid until 30.06.2021 - T’s and C’s apply
Terms and Conditions
Prices are subject to change without prior notification
Payment Policy - No "Credit Approval" in place
1. Reservations must be paid in full (All requirements reserved - Accommodation/Conference/Additional) 45 days prior to Arrival.
2. If reservation is made within 30 - 45 days, the above outlined "full" payment must be received by O&L Leisure within 5 days of reservation
being made/confirmed, failing this O&L Leisure reserves the right to automatically release the aforesaid reservation
without notice and reinstatement is subject to availability.
3. Should reservation lead-time be shorter than 7 days, payments must be processed within 24 hours.
4. All payments made as outlined above are then subject to the Cancellation Policy below.
Forms of Payment Accepted
1. Credit Card (Please complete the credit card authorization form)
2. Electronic Funds Transfer (see banking details attached)
3. Bank Certified/Guaranteed Cheque not exceeding N$100 000.00
4. Official Purchase Order (only if "Credit Approval" is in place). If Credit Terms are required a Credit Application form shall be completed and
is subject to approval by O&L Leisure. Once approved, full and final payments are strictly due 15 days from date of Final Invoice submitted.
NOTE: Cancellation Policy outlined below is fully applicable when "Credit Approval" is in place.
(Days Prior to Arrival - Percentage of Total Charged)
Less than 7 Days - 100%
7-14 Days - 75%
15-30 Days - 50%
31-45 Days - 25%
1. All above cancellation fees will be based on the applicable Accommodation (DBB or BB) rate for the entire length of stay reserved.
2. Any deposit and/or payments made including PO's in respect of any reservation made is specific to that reservation and dates and may not
be transferred to any other reservation and/or new dates.
No Show Policy:
1. Any "No-Shows" = 100% "No-Show" charge including full meal plan and all requirements reserved.
2. This includes: Accommodation/Conference/Extras for the entire length of stay reserved.
Check-In / Check-Out Policy
1. Rooms are available for check-in at 14:00 hrs and Check-out time is 10:00 hrs.
2. Should an early check-in or late check-out be requested this will be at the discretion of the Property.
Early Departure Policy:
1. Delegates who check-out of the Property ahead of his/her scheduled date of departure will be charged for the value of their full stay in
addition to any extra charges accrued during their stay.
Final Details Procedure
1. If dealing/interacting with our Windhoek Central Sales office and until your reservation has become confirmed and guaranteed by the
pre-payment/PO, your contacts will be: Lynette Lutombi, Senior Sales Executive and Elina Mutumbulwa, Sales Coordinator.
2. As soon as your reservation has become Confirmed by signed quote and payment, your reservation file is handed over to the
Property Banqueting Coordinator who will ensure your event is well managed and successful with every attention paid to detail.