Midgard Adventure CampShare This Offer
The Camps present a great opportunity for sport, team building and outdoor activities, connecting with other people while participating in multiple activities which combine unique skills sets. Participants will be tested both mentally and physically in the categories. The teams compete in different fun activities, not requiring a high level of fitness or skills. These activities are based on the spirit of fun and should inspire all participants to share a laugh or two, enhance communication amongst diverse culture groups and foster true Namibian spirit amongst competitors, together in a safe environment.
N$ 2250 per child, per camp
Rate includes 3 meals a day, an afternoon snack as well as the accommodation in our fun and retro trains as well as all mentioned activities.
*Your child needs to bring their own bedding.
Arrival : Sunday @ 15h00 | Departure : Thursday - after lunch
SPECIAL PRICES FOR PARENTS WHEN DROPPING OFF YOUR KIDS!!
N$ 970 - double room (Bed and Breakfast)
N$ 490 - single room (Bed and Breakfast)
MEET OUR FASCILITATORS
HIGH PERFORMANCE & TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- Degree: BA Physical Education (University of Pretoria) (Human Science Movement and Psychology)
- Adventure Experiential Learning Facilitator
- Whole Brain Team Facilitator
- Associated with Team Building Institute of South Africa
- Experienced Manager in Multi-Cultural International Companies/Organisations
- 10 Years’ Experience in Turn Around Strategies of struggling companies in high risk environments
- Former National Coach for the South African Tug of War Team
Interim Tug of War Namibia Chairman
Brandt van der Westhuizen
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY DIRECTOR
He is the author of 4 Business and Creativity books, namely 12 Principles of Creative Leadership, 4 Keys to Innovation, Surviving in the V.U.C.A World and his latest book Think Like an Negotiator which has become an international best-seller.
EDUCATION LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
• B.A (Hons) Social Work
• International Cricket Council Level 2 Coach
• Founder: NAMSPIRE SPORTS
• Former Namibia National Women’s Cricket Team Coach
• Qualified Disaster Management Consultant
• Former Provincial Field Hockey and Cricket Player for Mashonaland, Zimbabwe
INNOVATION & NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
• Team Building facilitator
• Ted X Speaker (How to be Awesome)
• 2 X Guinness World Record Holder (Longest marathon game, 36 hours)
• 3 X World Champion
• Former professional athlete (Ice/Inline Hockey)
• 7 Years motivational and public speaker experience
• Founder of The Dome Olympics, and Africa Cup Inline Hockey Tournament
• Trustee of Destination Swakopmund
• 5 Years Head of Sport, Marketing and Sales for The Dome
• Tag Rugby
• Tug of War
• V Ball
The basics of each of the sport disciplines will be taught and inter group games will be hosted in a team environment. Emphasis is on team work rather than outright competition.
Outdoor Field Activities
By using the outdoor and nature various activities will be practiced:
• Pony Ride Intro
• Rock Climbing
• Map Reading and Navigation
• Basic First Aid
Adventure Experiential Learning
Children will be facilitated to achieve certain outcomes by way of Experiential Learning.
Aspects that will be covered are:
• Thinking Preferences
• Self-awareness and recognition of other people’s way of thinking and behaving
• Team Work
The way people feel, is the way they think, is the way they behave.
Terms and Conditions
(includes our T's and C's)