Dining at Midgard Country Estate
Carl’s Dining Room & Terrace
Dine at Carl’s Dining Room & Terrace for hearty and homely country-style cuisine with a Namibian twist. Evening meals are served buffet-style or as a three-course set menu, with three selections per course. Choose from the à la carte lunch menu and enjoy it al fresco on the terrace under a canopy of trees overlooking the lush greenery that abounds.
Midgard Bali Boma
The perfect banquet venue awaits at the Midgard Bali Boma, a large thatched pergola constructed in a Balinese style. The venue boasts a private bar, restrooms, central barbeque and seating for up to 150 guests. The boma is ideal for wedding receptions and large banquets.
Conference groups and weddings can be accommodated in an array of locations at Midgard, including the Hilltop Open Air Braai (suited for 20-100 guests), the Exclusive Use Braai (20-100 guests) and the Bali Boma for buffets (50-150 guests). Private banqueting rooms are also available for buffet meals (20-80 guests).
Depending on the season, occupancy and weather, the BBQ Terrace serves drinks, snacks and dishes from the restaurant’s à la carte lunch menu. Subject to occupancy, it also offers a traditional Namibian Braai (BBQ).
Carl’s Bar & Lounge incorporates a cosy TV lounge where guests can socialise and enjoy sporting events on a large screen. An adjacent pool table can also be enjoyed while relaxing in the lounge area.
- Breakfast meal times: 06h30 – 10h00
- Lunch meal times: 12h00 – 14h30
- Dinner meal times: 18h30 – 22h00
Bars are open daily
- Carl’s Bar: 10h00 – 23h00;
- Skittle Alley & Bar — on request
- At time of reservation please stipulate any special dietary requirements. On request we cater for diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and lactose intolerant guests as well as gluten intolerant guests.
- Alternative private dining venues