Accommodation at Midgard Country Estate consists of 36 standard rooms, 5 luxury rooms and 5 standard family rooms. All the rooms were recently redecorated and are beautifully appointed, reflecting the balance of effortless style and relaxing luxury that is so intrinsic to this peaceful estate.
- 36 Standard rooms
- 4 Luxury rooms
- 5 Standard family rooms
- 1 Honeymoon Suite with mini-fridge, lounge and private balcony
Family accommodation — children sharing with parents
- Standard rooms: 2 adults + 1 cot or 1 child (3 – 15 yrs) on extra mattress
- Luxury rooms: 2 adults + 1 cot or 1 child (3 – 15 yrs) on extra mattress
- Standard family rooms: 2 adults + 2 children (3 – 15 yrs) on extra mattress
|What you need to know about our rates|
• Rates are quoted NET NON-COMMISSIONABLE and per person per night. They include meal plans as set out on the rate sheets.
- Rates are quoted NET NON-COMMISSIONABLE and per person per night. They include meal plans as set out on the rate sheets.
- NAMIBIAN Rates are only available to citizens, permanent residents and/or holders of valid work permits of Namibia.
- Proof of citizenship/ residency or work permit will be required upon arrival at the hotel.
- Rates quoted are valid for Individual Travel.
- NAMIBIAN Rate validity is as indicated on the NAMIBIAN Rate Sheets and is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Rates are however guaranteed and NOT subject to change once reservation made is fully confirmed by submitting full payment for BB or DBB Rates confirmed for entire length of stay reserved.
- Rates include VAT at 15%.
- Rates include Tourism Levy at 2% for BB rates and at 1% for DBB rates.
- Should VAT and/or Tourism Levies change during the above validity period, rates quoted could be revised accordingly.
RESERVATION PROCEDURES & POLICIES – INDIVIDUALS:
- Check in time is 2pm and departure time is 10am.
- Reservations and payments can be made online (see Web address below) or must be made with O&L Leisure Central Reservations in Windhoek. Contact details below.
- Rates quoted and reservations made are secured and guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Payments by Credit Card (Visa | MasterCard) direct Bank Transfer (EFT - quoting Reservation Number as reference) or direct Bank Deposit (quoting Reservation Number as reference) will be accepted.
- Cash and Cheques are not accepted as a form of payment.
- All such payments must be received within 5 working days of date reservation is made.
- Payments not received on due date could result in reservation being automatically cancelled without prior notice.
- Once payment is received the reservation made will be automatically secured and the Rate quoted guaranteed.
- Cancellation Policy: Any rooms cancelled are subject to the following cancellation policy and will be based on the BB rate reserved and for the entire length of stay reserved:
- 31 days or more prior to arrival = 10% Cancellation fee.
- 15 to 30 days prior to arrival = 50% Cancellation fee.
- 7 to 14 days prior to arrival = 75% Cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival = 100% Cancellation fee.
- Any “no –shows” = 100% “no-show” charge based on BB or DBB rate reserved.
- All reservations/amendments/cancellations must be channeled through to:
- O&L Leisure Central Reservations Windhoek (Mon. to Fri. 8am to 5pm excluding public holidays)
- OR the Hotel (Mokuti Etosha Lodge or Midgard Country Estate).
Contact for O&L Leisure Central Reservations Windhoek:
Tel: + 264 61 431 8001/2/3
Fax: + 264 61 234 021
Email: [email protected]
Contact for Midgard Country Estate:
Tel: + 264 62 503 888
Fax: + 264 62 503 818
- Reservations must be booked and confirmed in writing or email by O&L Central Reservations or the Hotel.
- All amendments/cancellations must be processed and confirmed in writing by O&L Reservations or the Hotel within 24 hours.
- CHILDREN SHARING PARENTS/ ADULTS ROOM:
- 0 to 6 years = complimentary
- 7 to 15 years = 50% of per person adult sharing BB or DBB Rate
- SINGLE PARENTS/ GUARDIANS:
- Sharing room with at least one infant or child, pay only the per adult sharing rate and NOT the single room rate.
- Children then sharing the room with parent/ Guardian pay the applicable (room type) children BB or DBB rates.
CHILDREN ACCOMMODATION AT MIDGARD COUNTRY ESTATE:
- Children sharing as stipulated below. Cots are available.
- At Midgard Country Estate Children can be accommodated as follows:
- In Standard Rooms (36) = 2 adults; 0 to 2 years (in a cot).
- In Luxury rooms (5)= 2 adults and 2 children (up to 15 years)
- In Standard Family Rooms (5) = 2 adults and 2 children (up to 15 years)
BANKING DETAILS FOR MIDGARD COUNTRY ESTATE:
O&L Leisure (PTY) LTD t/a Midgard
Standard Bank, Windhoek
Branch Code: 08-23-72
Account no: 241951577
Swift Code: SBNMNANX